Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Fabulous News!!


One of my favorite crafting stores is Hobby Lobby. There aren't any of these fabulous stores here in Delaware, so whenever I come across one in my travels, I end up dropping a pretty dime to stock up on some of my favorites! But, now, Starting January 1st, Hobby Lobby is going to start selling online! Woohooo!!!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Cricut Top 40