Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.
Monday, October 26, 2009
- All you have to do is walk up to a house, ring the doorbell and say "Tricks or treats." – Lucy in “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
- As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night,
Let loose upon the Earth till it be light...
- Nicholas Gordon, poemsforfree.com
- Eat, drink and be scary. - Author Unknown
- A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween. - Erma Bombeck
- Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days. - Author Unknown
- Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. - Steve Almond
- Oh, we don't go near any place with spooky, haunted, forbidden, or creepy in the name. - Shaggy from "Scooby-Doo"
- Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold. - Judith Olney
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam,
May luck be yours on Halloween. - Author Unknown
- Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble. - Shakespeare "Macbeth"
- What fearful shapes and shadows beset his path, amidst the dim and ghastly glare of a snowy night! – from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”
- There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin. - Linus from "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"
- When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween. - Author Unknown
- From ghoulies and ghosties
And long-leggedy beasties
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us! - Scottish Saying
- Where there is no imagination there is no horror. - Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.
- Tonight the Great Pumpkin will rise out of the pumpkin patch. He flies through the air and brings toys to all the children of the world. – Linus in “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Want to Create your own Holiday tags for your Holiday gifts? With this great cutfile, you can create your own with your cricut. Linda always creates fantastic stuff. Just click the pic below to go to the download. Be sure to stop by Linda's blog and tell her thanks for the great file!