Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your workshop today! Hurry dates are sure to fill up fast with this beautiful set!w
Stampin' Up!'s fabulous Stampin' Write Markers come in all 48 standard Stampin' Up! With the introduction of the new catalog, Stampin Up has also, for the first time ever, released in-color markers!!! Isn't that awesome!?!
All the new 2009-2010 colors -- Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede!
This new set of In Color markers can be purchased for $17.95 -- OR -- you can receive them FREE from me.Introducing the new 2009-2010 Marker Club!!!
You can get the entire set of 48 Stampin' Write Markers and the 6 new In-Color markers for only $35/month. You simply agree to pay $35.00/month for each of 4 months
Each Month, you will recieve one Stampin' Up! Color family of markers (Earth Elements, Soft Subtles, Bold Brights or Rich Regals) AND in the first month, you will also get, the new set of 6 In Color Markers. You will also get the complete storage case for your markers, during one of your four months in the club (in order of sign-up) No additional postage or fees will apply.
This Marker Club plan allows you to spread out your Marker purchase over four months and allows you to receive the first time ever-new set of In Color Markers for FREE.
Payment is due by the 1st or 15th of each month and you will receive your Markers before the 15th (if paying on the 1st) or before the end of the month (if paying on the 15th). If you join after the 15th of the month, your Marker Club membership will begin on the following month. You can sign-up now by clicking on the PayPal button below, your account will be billed automatically on the same day each month and your markers will ship to you automatically. Its really that simple!!
Did I mention this great offer includes free shipping too???? Just follow the Subscribe link below to join via paypal!
Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with the limited-time $85 Mini Starter Kit. The Mini Starter Kit contains the following products:
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet!
Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? Plus, from, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $85!
The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including: (You need to contact me to order this Mini Kit)
- For All You Do stamp set - pg. 118
- In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6) – pg. 155
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11") - pg. 155
- In Color assorted - pg. 155 (8-1/2" x 11")
- Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $199 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you'll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")--a $43 value! The standard Starter Kit includes:
- Four stamp sets
- A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin' Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin' Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin' Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools
These special offers--the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit--are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin' Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin' Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as will suit you and your family.
- Support: Stampin' Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join the Stampin' Up! family!