Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.
Fellow Stampin Up demo Sandy Hoefakker created this fantastic dryer sheet tutorial. Check it out! Here is a very interesting technique to try. The Dryer Sheet technique. This will give your project a whole new look!
Supplies Stampin' Up! stamps and inks as desired Stampin' Up! Glue Sticks Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Scissors Card stock required for finished project Used dryer sheet (AFTER it has been run through the dryer)
1. Complete all stamping on the item that you are going to apply the dryer sheet to.
2, Cover the whole design edge to edge with the glue from the glue stick.
3. Carefully apply the dryer sheet so that it covers the entire surface and has no bumps or wrinkles. Smooth down without getting too sticky.
4. Trim excess dryer sheet off the edges.
5. Put design piece into a Powder Pal tray and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds glitter over the top. 6. A lot of glitter! Then gently use your fingers to press the glitter into the dryer sheet design.
7. Carefully tap off excess glitter and stand back and admire your handiwork.