Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Christmas Cardinal Card Offer homespun creativity this holiday season by sharing this eye-catching Christmas card with friends, neighbors, and family. With its detailed bird image, bold colors, and texture, this card is sure to be treasured forever. For recipe or purchase information, just click on the project!
Kathy created these great little tag tins!
luv2stamp crafted this fabulous shadow box!
Lisa created this gorgeous set of blocks for Thanksgiving!
Tara crafted the cutest build-a-bear creations!
Isn't this the cutest little turkey by Brenda?
This gorgeous decor was crafted by Sam
Marelle crafted this gorgeous set!
Finally, monica crafted these to-die-for bookmarks!
That's it for today! I love sharing these great crafts of fellow demos!!
#111760 A Cardinal Christmas - $31.95
#109521 En Francais - $23.95
#101406 Black Staz-On - $11.50
#101054 Mellow Moss Craft Ink - $9.95
#105542 Stampin' Pastels - $35.95
#102845 Blender Pen - $14.50
#101610 Stamping Sponge - $4.75
* Wipe off and dry tile.
* Stamp cardinal in Black Staz-On on tile.
* Colour image using blender pen and pastels.
* If desired, stamp cardinal on scrap paper or sticky note and cut out, carefully trimming close to image. Place sticky note over image on tile, ensuring that you completely cover the image on the tile. Ink En Francais stamp with Black Staz-On and stamp on tile (over sticky note). Remove sticky note.
* Use sponge with Mellow Moss craft ink to ink edge of tile. Heat set ink.
* Spray tile with clear sealer to protect.
* Adhere felt protectors to bottom side of tile to protect furniture surface.
These make a perfect gift, either individually or in sets of two or four!
NEW: Steal a Deal- Everything in this card is 20% off the listed price if you email me your order by next Sunday!
Dates: November 1, 2009-January 4, 2010
Details: You'll love the convenience of our Holiday Gift-Giving Guide! With gift ideas for kids, teens, neighbors, and more, it's your one-stop shop for all your holiday needs.
When you spend $50 on products in the guide, you'll get a Décor Elements for FREE (up to a $16.95 value)!
Download Holiday Gift Giving Guide
Things to Remember:
* There is no limit to the number of free Décor Elements you can earn. For every $50 purchased from the Gift-Giving Guide, you will receive a free Décor Element valued at $16.95 or less.
* Upon spending $50 in qualifying merchandise, you may enter the Décor Element of your choice. If you forget to enter the free Décor Element, Online Ordering will prompt you to add your free item.
o Phone: Monday, January 4, 2010; 6:50 PM (MT)
o Online Ordering: Monday, January 4, 2010; 11:50 PM (MT)
Q: Can a customer earn more than one FREE Décor Element?
A: Yes! For every $50 a customer spends on products in the Gift-Giving Guide, she can choose a Décor Element valued up to $16.95.
Q: Does a customer have to spend $50 on products in the Gift-Giving Guide to qualify or can she spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products?
A: In order to qualify for the free Décor Element, a customer must purchase $50 worth of products from the Gift-Giving Guide.
Q: If a product is shown in the Gift-Giving Guide, but is not listed, does that product qualify for the promotion?
A: No. Only products listed in the Gift-Giving Guide qualify for the promotion.