Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Fa la la la la Card Wish you had time for caroling? Now, you can carol to all your neighbors and loved ones with this adorable card. Bring the Christmas cheer into many homes this season with these merry elves. For recipe or purchase information, just click on the project!
This is a great little project that is easy and cute. It's perfect as a little gift for the bus driver or as a stocking stuffer! Plus it is already packaged for easy gift giving!
One pop-top can (The photo shows a mandarin orange can)
A clean cut can opener
Candy or other small gifts
4-1/2 X 10 piece of designer series paper (size to can of your choice)
4-1/4 X 5-1/4 piece of coordinating card stock (size to can of your choice)
Rub-ons, ribbons, stamps to decorate
1. Using can opener, cut off bottom of can. Empty, wash and completely dry can and lid.
2. Fill can with goodies.
3. Using Crystal Effects glue can bottom back on can.
4. Use a heavy book or other object to weigh down lid for several hours.
4. Cover can with DSP and adhere using SNAIL adhesive.
6. Create label with contents using coordinating cardstock and adhere using SNAIL.
7. Decorate to taste.
NEW: Steal a Deal- Everything in this card is 20% off the listed price if you email me your order by next Sunday!