Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Isnt this great? Fellow Demo Jane created this great little treat! Check her out here for more info!
* Spooky Expressions from Stampin’ Up! Definitely Decorative Catalog (three faces for only $4.95!!)
* Decor Elements Applicator
* Glass Block
* Small Light Set (if you can find orange lights even better)
* Large Ribbon
* Exacto Knife
1. Clean the glass area – if there are stickers, make sure you clean them off.
2. Take the plastic plug and use the Exacto knife to cut an X through it. (My dear son, Michael, did this for me!!!)
3. Lay the block flat on your work surface.
4. Prep the Pumpkin Face piece with the applicator to release it from the grid portion.
5. Lay the Pumpkin Face piece on the glass block and use the applicator to release it from the paper.
6. Make sure to smooth out any air bubbles.
7. Insert the light set into the glass block (remember to cut off any tags).
8. Push the "male" end of the light set through the X’d plastic plug.
9. Decorate with sparkly ribbon. You may want to put orange raffia inside the glass too (be careful – don’t let it stay plugged in too long!).
10. Put it in a window or on your mantle to showcase it!
Provocraft is celebrating it’s 100th cartridge “Winter Woodland” with a great giveaway. I was a little late getting this out to you, so be sure to check it out soon!
They are giving away 100 Winter Woodland cartridges over the next 5 weeks, 20 cartridges each week. All you have to do is search for the topic on their message boards and then post underneath it search for 100th cartridge it should come right up. Then you can enter again by posting on your blog about the giveaway.
Here is a link to the product “Winter Woodland” so you can see it:
You can also scroll down or search my page for Winter Woodland and look at actual cuts from this cartridge.
Here is a link to the actual forum post as well for this week to get you started:
Week 2 Deals of the Week
Perfect Setting Bigz XL die
Flower Burst Embosslits die
Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL die
wanna grab one of these great deals, you can get them here
- you'll get a 20 percent discount on your holiday shopping! The Gift-Giving Guide has perfect gift suggestions for everyone-from neighbors to teens. As a demonstrator, you can meet all your shopping needs for 20 percent less.
- If you hold a few workshops, you could make some extra money to pay for your holiday spending! And it wouldn't have to stop there- you can keep doing workshops after the holidays and continue bringing in extra cash.
- For those of you who have been on the fence about joining Stampin' Up!, you can buy the Starter Kit as a Christmas present to themselves! (Or ask for the Starter Kit as a gift from a family member.) The Starter Kit is only the beginning-being a demonstrator is a gift that keeps on giving. The "gift" gives you a Starter Kit with fabulous products, an opportunity to make extra money, and the chance to be part of a creative and sharing community of demonstrators who love what they do.
- Plus, through March 31, new recruits can choose the Digital+ Starter Kit-the new Starter Kit that contains My Digital Studio!
So, what are you waiting for? You can join here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about all the great benefits of joining my team!