In recognition of National Scrapbooking month, I wanted to give a shout out to some of my favorite scrapbooking tools. Also, to help you get started on your scrapbooking venture or to add to your stash, I am offering a 10% discount on all my favorite scrapbooking tools!!
1. Big Shot Die-Cut Machine - what could be better than a portable machine that cuts all your favorite shapes?
2. Stampin' Up! Top Note die - this is my favorite, most used die! I use this on many scrapbook pages, almost all my cards and even to make those adoreable little faux alligator skin purses.
3. Brayer - I love my brayer and use it every day. I use it to help adhere paper and photos to my layouts with out getting glue on my hands, I use it to help crease paper on my cards, I use it for certain ink techniques, to make bacgrounds and for uniform inking on my large stamps, what a versatile tool!
4. Bone Folder - Such a simple little tool, but I couldnt live without it - get the perfect crease everytime and it scores beautifully when I use it with my paper cutter.
5. Paper Cutter - Everyone needs a trusty paper cutter
6. Crop-a-dial - Remember having to wait until everyone woke up in the morning to set your eyelets? The crop a dial is such a versatile tool, it punches through chipboard, many paper layers, I have even used it to punch holes in a cooke sheet! The best part is that its silent! Its an easy, tool to replace several sizes of eyelet setters, your hammer and your hole punch!
7. Stamp-a-ma-jig - Precise Stamp alignment every time!
8.Versa-mark - My favorite stamping technique is coloring book, I love versamark ink for stamping my images because it dries fast and doesnt smear or smudge!
9. Powder Pals - I love to emboss! I love the beautiful crisp image that clear embossing powder brings out in an image! Of course, the embossing powder can get messy, but with powder pals, you can easily clean up and save your powder, nothing goes to waste!
10. Cutter Kit - This convenient and portable cutter kit is perfect for paper-crafting on-the-go. The kit includes rotary cutter, perforating tool and scoring tool as well as a 7-sided distressing tool, its pefect to throw in your purse or bag and take on a road trip!
Want to get some of these fab tools?
Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.