Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Youve got a friend in me

I was actually able to play along with the Stampin 411 challenge this week. I don't know why
but when I saw the sketch, I immediately thought of the birds from Cheep talk with the
heart in the middle, once I started though, it just didn't seem right without the branch.
So, it kind of took on its own look, a little different from the sketch, but I still think its kinda
cute. I'm off to do my weekly cleaning and hopefully, I will have time to come back tonight
and create another one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40