Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finding Strength in my craft

I am trying to find strength today by creating. It's good to dream about better
days. I wish I had a few more inspirational phrases to use. When I am feeling down, I find
solace in nature and the simple beauty, like the beautiful sky, the beach, the trees and flowers.
I wanted to use this Martin Luther phrase today, so of course, I used Le Jardin Botanique, the
set that it comes with. For some reason, I was thinking green, so I went with a monotone card


The second card uses the new Razzleberry lemonade DSP, I just cannot get enough of this stuff. I love all the rich colors and I love how they come together so bodly, I just wanted to dream of happier days, Its okay to dream, right?Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40