Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A few shameless cases

I went over to splitcoast to check out a few cards and get some inspiration for the Razzle Dazzle set. I mean I preordered it and never used it yet, I just couldnt think. For some reason, the primary stamp reminds me of corningware, Can't you just picture this on your casserole dish? Anyway, I went over to splitcoast and WOW is all I can say, I think I favorited almost every single image. WOW, I really did find some inspiration!
I shamelessly cased both of these cards, I found so many that inspired me, but these two I whipped up real quick, I just love how easy they were! You know, I don't ever put any of my stuff on splitcoast, I really should post more often!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40