Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Now what??????????


I love my electic sizzix, but, I was just trying to case a card from splitcoast and used the embossing die, I am not sure what I did, but, It is stuck, I tried everything! I thought I made the right sandwhich, but, it wont budge now, it is 3/4 of the way through the machine and its stuck! What am I going to do now? Of course, I dont use the thing for days and now that it is jammed, every card I want to make needs me to cut something! Dang it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate Cecil said...

l tech support. They will walk you through what you can do. You can also check with the store where it was purchased but they should direct you to tech support, also. Good luck!

Cricut Top 40