Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thinking Inking Part Four: Exploring Embossing Powders

The next series of videos in the thinking inking series will address Embossing Powders, I know I said this about distress inks, but, embossing powders are one of my favorite things to use when stamping! I love the glossy finish you can create! Jennifer will help you discover embossing powders. This first video focusing on using powders with stamps, such as for faux epoxy, wax and more. As always, be sure to stop by the two peas site to get a pdf of this class and lots of samples!

No comments:

Cricut Top 40