Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Few more Le Jardin Botanique


Okay, just a few more of this stamp set before I put it up. If you are a member of LNS or SUDSOL, you know that I am having a terrible time this week, between my relationship ending and my children acting up and I am trying to find some peace in my heart, and my mind! It's always terrible when you arent working and you are driving yourself nuts with thoughts of what could have been, what might be, what I couldve done differently. When i saw this one by Lisa Summerville, I had to case it. Its a little bit different, than hers, but its generally cased from her design. I distressed mine with tea dye (again) and used some chocolate chip, very vanilla and one of the greens (not sure which one. This card spoke to me this weekend. I am not a person of faith, but this card spoke to me and I had to make this card today!


I loved some of the cards with this set and parisian breeze, but I am all out of parisian breeze DSP and I wanted to find a suitable substitute. Blue and Brown from Bella Birds had to be a stand in for the rich colors of Parisian Breeze. I teamed this set up with En Francais again, I sure do love that combo, dont you. I distressed again (yep I sure have a thing for that distressed look!) Some vintage brads and these great half-pearls from the all the pretties kit, a little chocolate chip ribbon and this is what I came up with.

One more card, using the same stamps and the same colors, this time I threw in a Top Note die, dont you love it? It really comes in handy for so many things, dont you think? So, I think I am done with Le Jardin Botanique for today, what do you think of them? Which is your favorite?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the look of all 3 of them. The colors you chose are gorgeous together, and I love that stamp set:D

Cricut Top 40