Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Le Jardin Botanique

I am honestly, not even 100% certain what made my get this set, it really isn't my type, actually I would think most florals arent my type, at first glance, with three boys and me sort of being a tom boy. I was on split coast last night looking at all the fabulous designs and I just had to get this one out and get it inky today. Scraps of Bella Birds were used to complete the first card, along with two punches, The Brand New Modern Label Punch and the word window punch. I topped off with part of a birthday sentiment from on your birthday.

This second card was also inspired by split coast, although it ended it up taking an entirely different direction, once I got started. There often isnt a lot method to my madness, I might get inspired by someone's card, or a combination of cards and roll with it. This second card was more bella birds DSP and Very Vanilla and I through in some En Francais stamp with dsitress ink. I saw this combination of stamps on someone else's cards and I fell in love with it, they really go together, don't ya think?
Finally, another cased card using Le Jardin Botanique, just some trees, but I really liked the way it looked, wherever it was that I saw it and wanted to give it my own touch. I have some old olive, chocolate chip and very vanilla cardstock and a lil bit of raspberry tart. If this looks like your card, please tell me so I can give you credit, I peruse through splitcoast and Late Night Stampers and all the hundreds of email threads I subscribe to, I get ideas that may or may not be original, once I get ink to paper, I just go with it. If its just like yours, again, please tell me so that I can give due credit, I truly don't intend to steal anyone's ideas...... I just love so many desingers out there, don't you?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40