Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

More of this week's featured set: The Free and the Brave




I am really going to miss this set, it is one of my favorites. I gave two of these sets away to lucky bloggers during the CFH (Cards For Heroes) Blog Hop last month.

I used "Land that I love" from print works as my background stamp here, its just something I have had in my stash for a while and I thought it would make a good background!

Even though this set is retiring, I promise you are going to love the new patriotic/military stamps in the new catty, I cannot wait to show you!

I committed myself to 98 cards (one for each comment left during the hop) duing the CFH blog hop, so, these six will make a good start!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40