Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade

I made one of these cards a few months back, when I first started with Stampin Up. I used Bella Rose of course, because it was my favorite DSP and couldnt get enough of it. Not all of my customers are stampers, some of them are scrapbookers, so I like to include cards that dont require stamps, to keep them interested. This Iris Fold would also make a great scrapbook page embellishment, dont ya think? Arent these rich colors of the Razzleberry Lemonade set, beautiful? I love how bold and rich they are and thought they would be perfect to showcase this iris fold, which uses nothing but paper, a pearl from all the pretties and a scallop circle punch! Isnt it beautiful, and it really is simple!

No comments:

Cricut Top 40