Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thoughts of Father


I probably should have featured this set last week for Father's Day, but, I didnt....

I love this set. If you enjoy the coloring book aspects of stamping, you will enjoy this set too.

I made all these cards using scraps from my scrap bin, I am trying to use up all the retiring DSP.

The first card uses whisper white and Hunter Green.







This next card uses the same colors, but I threw in a little To the Nines, using my fiskars punch, I love this punch, it really looks like notebook paper, I love how the new fiskars punches are so compact too! I used my ticket corner punch to embellish the sentiment. Of course, I used my Copics to color.... I love those things!










I used some Bella Birds scraps on this one and some chocolate chip ribbon, I really love the way it came out, dont you?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

These are lovely cards. I like the scrappy look.

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Angi, You been really busy making some great cards.

Shell in Alaska
SBS#28

Cricut Top 40