I received this nice award from one of my fellow stamping blogging sisters, Shell! I am so honored to be picked for a blogging award, I guess someone is reading my blog afterall ;)
Here are the rules when you receive the award:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link to the person who gave you the award.
List 7 things about yourself that people may find interesting.
Nominate 7 new Kreativ Bloggers.
Post links to the new nominated blogs.
Leave a comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
My Seven Things:
1. I am an Officer in the United States Air Force, where I have served for almost 20 years
2. I love to ballroom dance and would do more of it, if I could afford the lessons
3. I drink a 6 pack (at least) of diet Mt Dew every day
4. I could probably win an award for the messiest house and or car
5. I met the Love of my Life on the Yahoo Personals
6. I can't eat bananas or melons because I don't like the texture
7. I am a closet choco-holic (who isn't?)
My nominations for the award: Although these bloggers are super incredible and have probably received these awards before, They are the blogs I turn to again and again for inspiration and I must admit, it was so hard to choose only 7!
1. Becky Roberts from Inking Idaho
2. Michelle Zindorf from Freedom in Creating
3. Gretchen Barron from Inspiration in Action
4. Donna Centamore Butternut Sage Designs
5. Andrea Walford from Sunny Stampin Inc
6. Debbie from Thinking Inking
7. Scrapworld (sorry, I dont know your name, but your work is incredible!!!!)
8. Gayla O'Dell and Melissa Rogers from Mega Stampin Studio
9. Erin Blair from STARS - Sharing the Art of Rubber Stamping
10. Laurie from Tip Junkie
Oh crap, I guess, I didnt choose only 7, guess we will go with ten, hope thats not against the rules, too much! I always have been a habitual line stepper, lol