Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ears to you!!

I have seen this set done in color and they look great, but I just think of chocolate bunnies when I see it, what about you? Do you see chocolate or do you see color?



I tried a little spring colors, but they just don't feel as good to me as the chocolate bunnies. I also tried a little mix of dark chocolate and milk chocolate and white chocolate, but I just couldn't get the white chocolate to come out... So.... I went with some caramel instead and I actually think this is my favorite of the three... what do you think?


Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40