Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A CASE of By the Tide


As I am certain I have mentioned before.. I love the ocean, I love being in the water, looking at all the beautiful colors so far below, looking at the varied sea life............... Alas, I currently live in El Paso, so... I have to live vicariously through TV, Great Vacations and well... Stampin


This card is a complete CASE from Amy Celona, she recently had a class in PA (my home of origin) which featured this set and the masking you see here..... I loved it so much, I decided to give it a whirl. Mine has a little different effect from hers, but is very similar and I am still happy with it.... The last minute coral at the top was meant to be a little lighter but, I am still happy with it. I think I may go back and for a re-look at my painters tray from the other day and implement something more like this, somewhere in there... I have been wanting to use the sponged ocean picture a little bit lower in the tray anyway..... Ideally, I would love to use the two center spots for the blue ocean, but I am not really sure how that will look.. More to come.


Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40