Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Sketch World DT app

Greetings, I decided I would like to try and get on a design team or two and just happened to have a DT announcement in my inbox this week, So, I whipped up a couple cards based on sketches in the past hour and submitted my application. Wish me luck! Leave me some comments wishing me luck and I will have a great little bit of blog candy for you, which will be a cute little Happy Hello, Simply Sent kit from the new Sale A Bration Catty from Stampin Up.



This kit includes everything you need for creating a great little cards. As a bonus, If I get selected for the DT, I will add a free little sentiment, so be sure to wish me luck!

While we are on the subject of Sale A Bration, for every $50 you spend during the Sale A Bration period, you can get a free item from the Sale A Bration Catty, this is just one of the free items you can select.

Sale A Bration starts Jan 22 and ends Mar 24, that is a lot of time to gather all the goodies in this great little catty.

Plus, if you join SU as a demonstrator during Sale a bration, you get 25% more in your starter kit, what a great way to start!



But I digress, Back to my DT application. Unfortunately, I am in the middle of several projects right now and I wanted to hurry and get my application in, so I whipped up 4 cards super fast (literally within the hour)

So, I put in my application with My Sketch World and you can find all the sketches here and finally, using scraps from the projects I have been working on and the scraps in my scrap bin, I whipped up these 4 little cards.












Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40