Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Holiday Ornament Card

SU recently had these great little Ornamental Elegance Kits on sale, right before Christmas to create Ornaments like this. I purchased the kit with the intention of giving the ornaments to my neighbors to maybe drum up some business for my first workshop and, well, it didn't work out so well... I never got to them. So... I ended up making just one, to see how they looked (mine doesn't look as great as the ones on the front page of the Holiday Catty, but I am still happy with the way it turned out.) 



Anyway, I decided to try a smaller version on a card, and I really like the way it came out. I know I should move to my Valentines and Spring cards, but I still trying to use up my Christmas supplies, to make it worse, I spent the weekend cleaning out my scrapbook room and came across a lot of old supplies from when I was a demo before and well, now I feel compelled to use it up to. I am thinking of maybe making all the cards and bagging them up in groups of ten to give as door prizes or book to look prizes or something of that nature, what do you think?

Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40