Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Chocolate Bar Wrappers



A couple more candy wrappers knocked out, this time, I was inspired by this and this and came up with these...


The owl uses a hand drawn chimney, the SU owl punch, the hat and belt were cut by hand, the gift is simply a sticker I had laying around in my stash

The Bear is also SU BigZ Bear and Beary Merry

I think these chocolate bars are so darn cute, I don't know if anyone will actually open them!

You can see the other wrappers I did, here, here and here

Please tell me what you think, which ones do you like the best?

No comments:

Cricut Top 40