Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Candy Bar Wrapper Punch Art


I have been working on these candy bars all night, punch art wrappers and now a few Paper pieced die cut wrappers. I hadn't intended on using the sizzix for these, but I have almost 30 wrappers to make and really didn't want to repeat my designs, anyway, I wasn't really happy with the way the gingerbread man came out and it occurred to me that I had some old die cuts that would be perfect for these candy bars, so I gave them a whirl.

So the first picture is my gingerbread candy bar that I was not happy with... while digging through the die cuts, I found this Christmas tree and thought it would be perfect! I have an entire box of jewels laying around, so I embellished the tree with scraps of expired DSP from Stampin Up and the jewels and wah lag, another candy bar wrapped. It has been a late night wrapping all these candy bars, so I will post some more tomorrow.

You can see the early wrappers here if you missed them.

No comments:

Cricut Top 40