Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Candlelight Christmas Cards


Happy Christmas Eve! Just a few cards I was inspired to crank out this morning using up my Candlelight Christmas DSP, I still have a ton of it left and haven't even cracked into the second half of it yet.  These are all pretty simple, nothing spectacular, but sometimes simple can be pretty, right? I don't usually think of browns when I think Christmas cards, but this early expresso sure does look pretty.

I used Greetings of the Season stamps and Bells & Boughs for stamps and all the Valentines cards using the Hearts a Flutter Framelit Dies inspired me to do a Christmas card using the flag-looking die.

There is also a snowflake punch and Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, The Ivy Embossing Folder was a Sizzix, but not a Stampin Up!







Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40