Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Pantry staples and my guilty pleasure



This first layout is one of those old ones that I never did anything with. I did the journaling in Oct 2008, here we are Jan 2010, I just took the picture today for my one photo for project 365 and, the journaling from this layout actually still applies today! I just journaled about the staples in my pantry and fridge, the things we buy every time we go to the store, I guess it's a good thing that most of it healthy!




For the second layout, I like the idea, but seriously? What scrappers guilty pleasure isnt scrapbooking, or collecting stuff or pretty stuff or accumulating craft stuff. I did this layout in my favorite color, pink, with one of my favorite Prima Flowers and the papers are from scribble scrabble, i think they are from an old kit, since one of my goals this year is to use my stash, I just grabbed the stack of papers and this is the second layout with the set. Have you journalled or scrapbooked about your guilty pleasure?





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Flowers said...

Nice blog. Like the flower at the top right of your scrap book. It looks wonderful. You are a very creative person.

Cricut Top 40