Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Free Stampin Up Catalog Winners!

Would the following ladies who visited my blog on July 4th please contact me with your name, address and phone number and email so that I can get your free cattys in the mail to you this weekend. Please email me at angi89@yahoo.com and put Free Blog Catty in the subject line.

Also, I didn't specify it, but if you are an SU demo, please let me know, you will not be elligible for this offer.

You have each won a catalog and some catalog coupons. I know you are gonna love the new catty.

Manhattan Mandi
Ms Cheryl
Kathy
Shirley
Maggie
Cher
Preoccupied
Queenie Jeannie
Ak Stamper (Shell)
Linda B
Natasha
Heather
Monica Gale
Whispers and Wishes
Cathy from AZ

Congrats LAdies (yes, I know there are more than 10, but I trying to pay it forward) Maybe it will make me feel better!

3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

congrats to the winners, they will love the new catalogue lots of great ideas and nice new stamps too.
Cindy

TinaGAle said...

Yeah! I won! I'm off to email you. I can't wait to get the catalog. I've been wanting to start getting a few SU products. I lov eyour blog. Thanks so much for sharing
Tina

TinaGAle said...

I have a blog award for you! I really love your blog! Visit me at tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
Tina

Cricut Top 40