Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 6, 2009

A Few Forest Friends

I saw some cute baby cards on SCS and they inspired me to use up some of my stash to make these two cards for babies. I love being able to use up old supplies to have ready for a practical purpose for a craft fair or to add to my stash at work. I must be missing a punch somewhere, cuz I really thought I could get a scallop that fit around this 1 3/4 inch circle a little bit better.





The second card uses up some more buttons from my stash, and the 2" scallop circle, I really like the way they layered together! The Designer Label punch is really great on all of these cards for the sentiments, which actually come from the new Teeny Tiny Wishes Sentiments set.
















These last two cards are really just old cards from my stash that I want to update before I move the old ones into my for sale stash. I rcvd some cards from cards-al-a-cart when I first started as a demo, but the card used older DSP, so I upgraded by restamping the image and used some cottage wall DSP to update the card!
















Finally, I loved this card, I dont remember who I cased it from, but I awnted to update it with new DSP, Animal Stories made the perfect backdrop for this updated card.


Thanks for looking! Back to work tomorow, sigh!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40