Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Deal of the Week

ScreenHunter_15 Jul. 06 12.58

Doctorsbagpic


I wish I wouldve known this was going to be on special, I just purchased mine at regular price! It holds my big shot, and most of my dies with no problem, it is very sturdy and also stylish! This really is a good deal! Click here to go get yours today!

No comments:

Cricut Top 40