Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wedding Card using Bella Rose

Bella Rose is one of my absolute favorite DSPs and I am really going to miss it as it retires at the end of the month. My friend Sarah, will be getting married at the end of the month and I wanted to make her a pretty card for the occassion.

Stamps Used: Fifth Ave Floral
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Moonlight White
Pink Pirouette
Pretty in Pink
Melon Mambo
Rose Red
Ruby Red
Regal Rose
Pixie Pink
Rose Red
Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Chocolate Chip

Paper: Bella Rose DSP
Pink Pirouette
Whisper White

Other: Clear Stampin Emboss Powder
Modern Lable Punch
Heart Pin (unknown)
Rich Regal Brads
Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon
Aqua Painter
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card, I love this set!

Cricut Top 40