Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Introducing Something New- Stamp set of the Week

Introducing something new I am going to give a try: I would like to showcase a different Stamp set from Stampin Up every week. This week is one I hate to see retire, it's so pretty and versatile: Scene in a Garden

The first card is made with To the Nines Specialty Designer Series Paper, and features the word window punch and aqua marker. Don't you just love the little rain boots?

The second card features Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper and Baja Breeze ribbon, both of which are also retiring this month.

I water colored the ground on both of these cards with the aqua painter and the new Soft Suede ink...

I will be back later with some more Scene in a Garden samples, in the mean time, what last chance set would you like to see featured next week?

Wanna grab Scene in a garden, before its gone? You can get it here!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful cards, I love this set.

Cricut Top 40