Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another Wedding Card

Another wedding card, I just can't get enough of these roses! I used more Bella Rose paper for this one and dazzling diamonds to make the rose shine a little. Which one do you like better, I can't decide?

Paper: Bella Rose
Riding Hood Red

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Riding Hood Red
Real Red
Melon Mambo
Rose Red
Ruby Red

Other: Clear Stampin Emboss
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Glitter
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals
Green Ribbon from Sale-a-bration catalog
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card! I love the color!

Cricut Top 40