Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Playing with Depth of field

I just love this technique, I cant get enough of it. After the last card, I noticed some Parisian Breeze DSP sitting on my table and the cute little flower from A Rose is A Rose, reminded me Parisian Breeze Pattern, so I trued to recreate it, using Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. I flipped the Parisian Breeze DSP over, and used the checkered side, so there wouldnt be too many flowers.

These colors are just beautiful together, arent they? Unfortunately, all these colors and DSP are also going away at the end of the month!

I grabbed to flowers from the All the pretties kit and used my reinker to dye one of them Pacific Point and the other Baja Breeze and used Baja Breeze ribbon. I didnt add a sentiment cause I liked it just the way it is. I guess I could add a tag with a sentiment hanging from the flower, that would make it perfect for most any occassion!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

I love the colors of this card, also I like the floral accent.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and serene! I love the flower focal point. Very nice!

Cricut Top 40