Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Stamp of the Week: Scene in a Garden


Two more samples of the stamp of the week, Scene in a Garden, the first one was inspired by Stamping 411, I didnt quite stick with the dimensions of the card, but this is what I came up with.


The second one showcases some of our new In-Colors and the Circle Scallop Die. I also used some of Tim Holtz's distress ink, I thought it would fit well with the theme of this card, I sure wish SU would come up with some distress ink! Distressing with Ink is one of my favorite techniques!

5 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh how beautiful! I love your use of color! Gorgeous!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful cards. I am really like this set.

Krista said...

Nice card !

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty and serene!! How come my kids don't line up their shoes like that? Thanks for playing along with us!!

Connie Babbert said...

Very nice card for the sketch this week! I love that stamp set. Thanks for playing!

Cricut Top 40