Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Using Flowers on your layouts and some Free SVGs

Since I found all these great flower tutorials for today, today is a great day to share this article from Rebecca Ludens at about.com, There is a great gallery full of ways to create your own flowers and use them on your layouts. In the meantime, I tried to make a few quick cut files (using Rebeccas patterns)for you  (I am on the road, so I am unable to try them out, if you try them, please post a comment, so I know they work., click on the screen shot to download the files.













Tweet this
Share this on Facebook

1 comment:

Jami said...

Cute! I love the different shapes. Chunky flowers are my favorite. Thanks for sharing!

Cricut Top 40