Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Singed Chiffon Flowers



Ok, Ok, I promise this is the last flower tutorial for today at least, but these are so pretty, I just couldnt help myself... I am on the road this week, I cannot wait to get home and try out some of these!!!
You can find the tutorial here



Tweet this
Share this on Facebook

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Hi Angi, I almost missed your finds. Google reader is not updating your posts. Glad I stopped by directly.

Cricut Top 40