Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Simply Scrappin Kit -Tailor Made Kit

Do you love all those scrapbook kits? I used to spend half my paycheck on
monthly scrapbook kits. I loved them all and couldnt ever decide which ones to
join, so I joined them all. Now, i spend my paycheck on Stampin' Up Stuff instead ;)

So I created this little kit to play with, it includes:

3 Sheets of Cardstock stickers
4 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock (1 each of Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand)
8 sheets of Coordinating Designer Series Paper
12" Chocolate Chip Ribbon (1" double stitched)
Assortment of Designer Hardware
1 Classic Stampin Pad in your choice of chocolate chip or always artichoke
PLUS: Surprise embellishements that coordinate with your kit

and, you will get page ideas for 12 x 12 pages, 6 x6 pages and cards
All of this for the low price of $21.90 plus S/H

So what are you waiting for? Grab this great little kit and be ready to scrapbook your father's day pictures.





Please choose your Classic Stampin Pad





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40