Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Asian Artistry Sample

I just got a box of sneak peek items in the mail today!! I am like a kid a Christmas when I get a new box of stuff! This card uses Asian Artistry and Kind and Caring thoughts (Since somehow I ordered the spanish version of Asain Artistry, I didnt have its sentiment to use, at least not in English) So, I used Kind and Caring thoughs, Another Sneak Peek set. The background stamp is Asian Artistry also, the colors are Old Olive and Melon Mambo, I also dyed some ribbon with my melon mambo reinker and if you look carefully you can see how inpatient I am, I had to put my ribbon on the card before it was compeltely dry, so now, I have Melon Mambo finger prints on my card, lol. Oh well! It just adds charachter! I colored the flower with my copics (gosh I love my copics) YG63 - Pea Green and RV34- Dark Pink. Happy Stampin!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40