Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Birthday Blog Candy.... finally

Sorry for the delay, I was so tied up and fascinated with the new SU catalog, been through it a bunch of times, placed my sneak peak orders and had them delivered express, cuz I had to get that new catty in my hands... Anywhoooo I forgot all about my Birthday Blog Candy....

Drum roll...................

The winner of my Birthday Blog Candy is:
ddwarf said...

I sure hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

Please contact me with your address so I can get your huge lot of scrappin goodies in the mail to you! Be sure to keep checking back, I am going to offer a fantastic blog candy this month... here's a hint, think SU in-colors

No comments:

Cricut Top 40