Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Clean and Simple Sketches

Fall to Layout #45a
I just came across the clean and simple stamping blog and decided to jump in and try out their weekend sketch. Since I was using the Blooming with Love set this morning to create my June kit of the month, I used it with left over Tea Party DSP.

Supplies:
Stamps - Blooming with Love
DSP - Tea Party
Cardstock - Almost Amethyst & Pretty in Pink
Regal Rose Ribbon and
a button from my stash


Fall to Layout #45b
I decided to turn this one sideaways to get my stamp to fit, These cute 3x3 cards will be perfect for the teacher gifts I am working on.

I decided to turn this one sideways, to get my stamp to fit, and ran out of room for my sentiment, but, these cute little 3x3 cards will be perfect for teacher gifts I am working on this weekend. The kids only have 3 1/2 days of school remaining. They are excited, and all I can think about is how messy my house is gonna get while they are home all day....YIKES!
Cricut Top 40