Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Magic Card" tutorial

























Any little guy, would be thrilled to get a card like this!!! Isn't it fantastic? To see a video tutorial on this card, click here.

1 comment:

Twila said...

Cute little fish card. I also loves your military cards. Great job. I saw you had left me a comment on my blog about a template for the scrapbook or was it the tea bag holder. Anyway I just look at someone elses envy scrapbook and figured it out from the picture. You just put 3 envys together. Although you could put more, I had a girl that did 4 and stamped out PROM for hers. The tea bag holder I get from splitcoast. DOes that answer any questions?

Cricut Top 40