Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A small hostess gift...

My first workshop is today (its been years since I did a workshop) I really was not ready for this workshop, I could've used a few more weeks to get ready, but, I did not want to turn an opportunity down...  I pulled out a few of my old favorite cards and put together a quick workshop, stayed up until 2 AM trying to come up with a few more samples without doing them too quick and making them look rushed. I am glad my book to look cake was all done and I have some old samples to use. I sure wish I would've saved all those cute little paper handbags I made years ago, they would look great! Anyway, I always loved these little calendars, I planned to make them for all my co-workers but never got to it... So... Here is my hostess gift for todays party, I used some old DSP, its still one of my favs...

I hope she likes it!



Hugs!! Angi Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Cricut Top 40