Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

How to condition your cricut mat

I thought I would take a minute to share a great video with you, some of you are probably new to the cricut and maybe havent seen this yet, but cricut dan is a favorite, he has a lot of pointers for your cricut and you really should check him out! To start with, here is a video on conditioning your cricut mat....


http://cricutdan.blogspot.com/2008/09/mat-conditioning.html



Tweet this
Share this on Facebook

1 comment:

6boyzmom said...

I'm so glad I found this info on the cricut. I just got mine from my sister on Thanksgiving (my birthday) and I have been scared to use it. Thank you!

Cricut Top 40