Welcome to Scrappin Outloud
Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
New Punch Design
Starting with the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches!
A few features of the new punch style:
* Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
* Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
* Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
* Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
* New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
o Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog
* Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
* larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
* Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color
Part of Stampin' Up!'s commitment to providing demonstrators and customers with the very best crafting tools includes the belief in what we call continuous improvement. Essentially what this means is that even if something works very well, but we see a chance to improve it, we will work to make it even better. While new punch designs will be in the new body style, existing designs will remain in the existing body style for now. We will communicate any further changes as those decisions are made.