Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Jerrod sings a duet

Okay, so he wore jeans and a t-shirt and everyone else wore nice Christmas clothes! I just hated buying clothes for one night that would be grown out of again before ever worn a second night... I guess I should have considered that he had a duet and splurged on something nice, but really, the jeans and t-shirt is the kind of boy that he is... Anyway, he sang a duet at his concert tonight, he was so cute.. he was a bundle of nerves, you could just feel how nervous he was, I got butterflies for him!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ThreadCatcher said...

I'm sure Jerrod felt nervous enough without having to wear clothes he wasn't comfortable in. Glad he made it through the duet okay, that was the important part.

Cricut Top 40