Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A few New Scrapbook Layouts

So, I couldnt sleep last night, slept all day today and now, I am sitting here at
quarter till the new Year completely content scrapbooking in my pajamas!






This first layout I imagined on Christmas Day, the idea was sounds of the season, as I listened to the boys argue on Christmas morning about who's turn it was to open a gift and who got more presents etc, I decided that these were the sounds of Christmas in my house. The journaling reads:

"He got more than me"
"That's mine"
"You already opened one"
"His is bigger"
"It's my turn"






The first part of the journaling reads "Storms make trees take deeper roots"

"Looking back on my life, I realize the worst pain, the hardest falls, the biggest storms made me stronger, it was in the hardest days of my life that I took root, deep inside to find my personal strength to persevere, the hardest days of my life have defined who I am today"









This simply shows some of my favorite things of 2009, the pictures in order are:

1. Paris Blue Jeans
2. Frederica Pizza House
3. Carlos Santana shoes
4. Turkey Hill diet iced tea
5. General Hospital
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. The Christmas List
8. TJ Maxx
9. The Twilight Saga
10 Private Practice
11. Blue Bunny, no sugar icecream
12 Staind


The journaling on this layout reads, "I believe in me. For the first time in forever, I believe I can do whatever I set my mind to. I just have to set my mind to it, I have to want it bad enough & go for it! I can meet my goals, I can do it, I will do it!"














Happy New Year to all, I hope 2010 is a great year for all of us!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40