Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Stampin Up

It is with much soul searching I have decided to quit my demonstatorship with Stampin up, I will continue to have a blog and continue with the same content that I have for the past few months but will be changing my focus back to my original love, scrapbooking. While I have enjoyed my time with SU and have met lots of great ladies, I have decided it is no longer in the best interest of my family to continue with the company. I hope that my faithful readers will continue to support me by visiting my blog and leaving comments. I will continue to offer classes and featured blog, but will no longer focus on SU. As a non-demo, I can offer more content that is scrapbook related as is my first love! For those of you that are only here for SU, I will still feature my SU sister's blogs and projects and you can purchase your products from anyone of them.....


2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Sorry to hear you are resigning from SU, but I look forward to your future SB posts.

ThreadCatcher said...

It sounds like you have given this decision much thought and are doing what you think is best for you. Can't do any better than that.

Cricut Top 40