Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas with the Cricut Jubilee, Very Merry Tags, and Joys of the Season






The bag( on page 114 in your handbook) was cut at 11 1/2 using the Tags, Bags, and More cartridge using the clear stencil material. You can get this stencil material at Hallmark Scrapbook by clicking ==>here<==





I adhered it all together using my ATG gun, but if I had to do it all over again I would have used the Provo Craft terrifically tacky tape because it holds much better on this material than your ATG gun will.



I then cut the holly leaf using Jubilee(page 77) at 1 1/2". Then I cut the 'Merry Christmas' (from the same page) at 3/4". I then added a chipboard oval and bird from the SEI 'chiplets' box. Red rhinestones were added to the holly leaf as berries.



The tag was cut using the Very Merry tags(did you kn0ow you can pre-order this cartridge at Hallmark Scraobook for $18.99!) cartridge at 3". On top of the tag I added some SEI Sparkling Frost accents to the tag.



On the back side of the tag I cut the other part of the same tag and adhered it,(I just love this cartridge!) so I would have a 'to' and a 'from' on my tag.



The tags were cut using Joys of the Season and Very Merry Tags.



This tag was cut at 3" using the Very Merry tags mini cartridge. I then added a wing to the bird(that fit perfectly) from the SEI sparkling frost accent kit.



The "to"(at 1") and "from"(at 1 1/4") were cut from Jubilee(pages 80 and 81).



This tag(page 80) was cut using the Joys Of The Season cartridge at 4". The glittered trees and snowflakes are from that same awesome pack of SEI Sparkling Frost accents(seriously you need this).



I then stamped the 'to' and 'from' on the back with a stamp set called 'No Peeking'.





No comments:

Cricut Top 40