Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Sneak Peek at my Next new Class

Here is a sneak peek at my next new class, an altered notebook or journal called Santa's Book.
This great little book has complete downloads to help you plan and manage your holidays, including menu and recipe planner, holiday budget, schedules, wishlists and much more..... Look for this exciting new download soon!

If you are interested in this class now, include your name and email in a comment and I will email you as soon as it is ready..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Twilight Designs said...

Angi, What a great idea! I would love your ideas for staying organized during the holidays. It's great that you are willing to share your hard work with others. I look forward to hearing from you.

Twila Mustain
tmustain@centurytel.net
www.twilamustain.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Are you sick of me yet?
Super cute idea! I've never done an altered book before, but have always been interested. I never really understood it! Thank you!!
Andrea
jbsham@gmail.com

Jenny McGee said...

This sure looks cute. I love the cover and the idea of a Christmas book to help keep you organized. Thanks for showing us the project.

Cricut Top 40